A compassionate discount will be considered on a case-by-case basis with proper documentation.
- New Patient Initial Visit and issuance of an MMJ Card certification – $220
- Optional assistance with new patient registration with DPH, photo included- $25 (excluding state fee of $50 subject to exemption)
- Optional assistance with renewal patient registration with DPH, photo included- user name and password functional $10 (excluding state fee of $50 subject to exemption)
- Optional assistance with renewal patient registration with DPH, photo included- user name and password not functional $25 (excluding state fee of $50 subject to exemption)
- MMJ certification renewal for an established patient – $125
- MMJ certification for a patient with an expired certification – $150
- “No Show” penalty – $25
- State of Maine registration – $50
- Follow-up consultations – $50
- Medical records review- $50
Effective January 1, 2017
Subject to change without notice
We accept Cash, Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express), debit cards, PayPal, Bank Cashier checks, but do not accept personal checks. Payment is due at the time of service. All payments are not refundable.
Lateness and Cancellation Policy
In consideration of your fellow patients, cancellations must be made not less than 24 business hours before the scheduled appointment time. Please note: A booking fee of $20 may be charged at the time of appointment scheduling.This fee is applied as an advance payment for services. The fee is not refundable in the event a patient is a “no show” or does not reschedule with proper notice of at least 24 hours.
No Medical Insurance
We are not aware of any medical insurance that will cover the cost of our services. We, therefore, do not bill insurance carriers. For more information, please call your insurance company.