A compassionate discount will be considered on a case-by-case basis with income documentation.
STEP 1: CERTIFICATION
- New Patient Initial Visit for medical certification certification – $220
- Renewal MMJ certification for an established patient – $125
- Renewal MMJ certification for an established patient with an expired certification – $150
STEP 2: REGISTRATION TO OBTAIN MMJ CARD FROM CCC (OPTIONAL)
- Optional assistance for new registration with CCC- $25
- Optional assistance with renewal registration with CCC- (user name and password available) $10
- Optional assistance with renewal registration with CCC – (user name and password not available) $25
In addition, the state charges a user fee of $50. Patient’s with a blue MASSHEALTH card are exempt from the user fee.
- State of Maine registration – $50
- Follow-up consultations – $50
- Medical records review- $50
Effective January 1, 2018
Subject to change without notice
We accept Cash, Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express), debit cards, PayPal, Bank Cashier checks, but do not accept personal checks. Payment is due at the time of service. All payments are not refundable.
Lateness and Cancellation Policy
A booking fee of $20 is charged at the time of appointment scheduling.This fee is applied as an advance payment for services. The fee is not refundable.
No Medical Insurance
We are not aware of any medical insurance that will cover the cost of our services. We, therefore, do not bill insurance carriers. For more information, please call your insurance company. You may charge office visit to a medical savings plan.