A compassionate discount will be considered on a case-by-case basis with income documentation.
Effective July 10, 2019
STEP 1: CERTIFICATION
NEW PATIENT MA RI ME
- New Patient Initial Visit for medical marijuana certification – $195
RENEWAL PATIENT MA RI ME
- Renewal of an MMJ card for a patient we have certified before – $125
- Renewal of an MMJ card with an expired certification for a patient we have seen before – $150
- Renewal MMJ certification for an new patient who holds an MMJ card from another doctor – $150
STEP 2: REGISTRATION TO OBTAIN MMJ CARD FROM CCC (OPTIONAL)
- Optional assistance for a new registration with CCC- $25
- Optional assistance with a renewal registration with CCC- (user name and password available) $10
- Optional assistance with a renewal registration with CCC – (user name and password not available) $25
There is no longer a state fee for everyone in Massachusetts.
State of Maine license – $50
Follow-up consultations – $50
Medical records review– $50
Subject to change without notice
We accept Cash, Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express), debit cards, PayPal, Bank Cashier checks, but do not accept personal checks. Payment is due at the time of service. All payments are not refundable.
Lateness and Cancellation Policy
A booking fee of $20 is charged at the time of appointment scheduling.This fee is applied as an advance payment for services. The fee is not refundable.
No Medical Insurance
We are not aware of any medical insurance that will cover the cost of our services. We, therefore, do not bill insurance carriers. For more information, please call your insurance company. You may charge office visit to a medical savings plan.